Presents for people who are enamored of all things cute and collectible. And some generally amusing stuff to keep it interesting. Continue reading More Unusual Gift Ideas - Cute and Collectible Edition...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain