This post deals primarily with pointing your blog to either a domain name you purchased or a domain (or sub-domain) on your self-hosted site. You would still be using your original blog and it would still be on wordpress.com, but you could get it using your own domain name, like clear.bluedei.com instead of allthingsweb20.wordpress.com. Continue reading How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: Wordpress.com...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results