Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories