Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!