Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Wiki Mind Map
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers