Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai