Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player