Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!