Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know