Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Las Vegas, baby!