Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22