Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!