Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau