Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!