Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over