Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide