Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?