Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others