Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving