Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test