Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others