Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Google Analytics
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational