Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories