Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over