Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!