Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10