Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web