Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results