Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!