Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.