Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Google Analytics