Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Wiki Mind Map
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!