Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!