Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets