This post deals primarily with pointing your blog to either a domain name you purchased or a domain (or sub-domain) on your self-hosted site. You would still be using your original blog and it would still be on wordpress.com, but you could get it using your own domain name, like clear.bluedei.com instead of allthingsweb20.wordpress.com. Continue reading How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: Wordpress.com...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- I have a Flickr Account!