This post deals primarily with pointing your blog to either a domain name you purchased or a domain (or sub-domain) on your self-hosted site. You would still be using your original blog and it would still be on wordpress.com, but you could get it using your own domain name, like clear.bluedei.com instead of allthingsweb20.wordpress.com. Continue reading How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: Wordpress.com...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1