Got netbook hooked up to TV. Watched movie on TV via netbook. Very cool. Also, Comcast’s fancast online has all TV shows/On Demand/movies
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?