Got netbook hooked up to TV. Watched movie on TV via netbook. Very cool. Also, Comcast’s fancast online has all TV shows/On Demand/movies
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Hello world!