Hummm…. Forrester research: 70% of content read online by <40-year-olds was written (created?) by someone they know (via @HSchoegler)
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22