@OrganizeFISH Usually I don’t notice spiders until the fall, not sure why now. Sean killed a MONSTER spider a few days ago. Freakishly big.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit