Hard to believe: In 2004 I got a good deal on a 128mb and 256mb SD card, $43 and $64 from Newegg. & can you even use non-micro SD cards now?
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll