Hard to believe: In 2004 I got a good deal on a 128mb and 256mb SD card, $43 and $64 from Newegg. & can you even use non-micro SD cards now?
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef