Our fancy, 3 yr old Sears riding mower just clunked and died. Yep, engine is gone and costs same to fix as get new. Lets throw more $ away.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Google Analytics
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog