Just paid $2000 for a barely adequate (for our yard) riding mower to replace brand new one bought maybe 4 years ago. EZ come EZ go, I guess.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated