@acpl here is an idea-have driver’s ed manuals avail for ppl. Mom needs 1 & lives
downtown, BMV=Waynedale or Pine Valley. To print=87 pgs.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twitter Tools and News
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player