@acpl here is an idea-have driver’s ed manuals avail for ppl. Mom needs 1 & lives
downtown, BMV=Waynedale or Pine Valley. To print=87 pgs.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Las Vegas, baby!
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Thailand Road Trip!
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like