Facebook’s Privacy Settings Are Actually “Evil Interfaces” – The Consumerist: http://bit.ly/dsFrji via @addthis
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?