RT @I_am_Ozma I love LPs/rcds & books bc it seems like they could be (or are) historical objects in their own right. They’re not just data
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!