I get tired of people who don’t like to make plans. Doing what you want, when you want makes it hard for everyone else to do what they want.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper