Sometimes it seems that no one thinks of anyone else but themselves and what they want. It seems like starving kids grabbing for food. Why?
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1