Sometimes it seems that no one thinks of anyone else but themselves and what they want. It seems like starving kids grabbing for food. Why?
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency