@mekiser I saw a page (blank) on Lib Camp wiki for LibraryCampArt. I HOPE Kay is putting all their wonderful logos (past and present) there!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library