What a great idea! Especially for busy/crowded, fast-paced cities. Cat Cafes http://bit.ly/cNqQSP
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview