geeks.com has good prices, tries hard and has good customer service, return policy, but they just have very hard time getting it right.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Hello world!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept