geeks.com has good prices, tries hard and has good customer service, return policy, but they just have very hard time getting it right.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik