People say you can’t teach a greyhound to sit, but ours does! — Colt the Greyhound Sits http://youtu.be/v5p4bpLNzqc
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit