@librarianbyday I should have prefaced that. I think transliteracy is going to be overused. People searching for next trend to expound on.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem