I like Kim Komando but am I the only one who thinks her website needs an overhaul? Looks like websites from the ’90s http://www.komando.com/
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper