If You Like Free Papa John’s, Pray For The Super Bowl To Go Into Overtime – The Consumerist http://t.co/c7O5Pd4 via @AddThis
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!