@mekiser the vitamin D supplement is something almost everyone needs according to my Dr. She tested me and I was really low and that helps.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product