@mekiser the vitamin D supplement is something almost everyone needs according to my Dr. She tested me and I was really low and that helps.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web