RT @RatRaceTrap “Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.” –Susan Erz #rq
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2