Have to go clear across town to get a blood test. Ugh. On the bright side, Sean and I are going to Thailand for our 20th Anniversary in Feb!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel