I hate a website where you have to click through a “slideshow” just to read an article. Example of one: http://tinyurl.com/ycddfe8 Please!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Twitter Tools and News
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Wiki Mind Map
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library