I hate a website where you have to click through a “slideshow” just to read an article. Example of one: http://tinyurl.com/ycddfe8 Please!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Doing the JibJab Dance