I hate a website where you have to click through a “slideshow” just to read an article. Example of one: http://tinyurl.com/ycddfe8 Please!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go