Yes, they do. RT @RioVegas re: @PennJillette & @MrTeller. They greet guests & take photos after each performance! http://bit.ly/5U1Q2L
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Twitter Tools and News
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?