Yes, they do. RT @RioVegas re: @PennJillette & @MrTeller. They greet guests & take photos after each performance! http://bit.ly/5U1Q2L
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market