Oh yeah, I could have that! RT @ebertchicago http://twitpic.com/tb5sq – You need this. Oh, yes you do. http://j.mp/67TVp4
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks