Wow, it COMPLETELY looks like Christmas! snow, drifts on trees, large snowflakes falling steadily yet gently. All shades of grey & white.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go