RT @FansofFitness: A person can apologize and we can forgive them, but sometimes we just can’t forget the pain that they put us through.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!