Colt and Boomer went to vet. Our vet called Boomer a sausage. He was overweight last time at 100#. I put him on a diet and now he is 117#.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures