Colt and Boomer went to vet. Our vet called Boomer a sausage. He was overweight last time at 100#. I put him on a diet and now he is 117#.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go