@WhirledKatie if so, a Sudafed (or generic) works wonders for me. One 30 mg (red) Sudafed. No side effects but great relief.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept