I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- I have a Flickr Account!
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!