I just finished an excellent book by Sheri Tepper called “The Margarets”. Sheri Tepper is one of my favorite authors. She frequently writes about interesting issues from a different perspective, such as matriarchy and women… Continue reading Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wiki Mind Map
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?