I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Wiki Mind Map
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party