Per an open letter from Steven Jobs to all iPhone users, “We have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a… Continue reading Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor