Per an open letter from Steven Jobs to all iPhone users, “We have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a… Continue reading Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need