I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web