I was web surfing a couple of weeks ago and found this great blog post about how someone said they coded like a girl, meaning they made ‘pretty’ code. And following this concept, I found… Continue reading Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai