- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
Per the World Public Library website: “July 4th to August 4th Download Your Selections From 500,000+ eBooks for Free.”
According to their site: “Hosted in World Public Library’s multi-terabyte server network is the world’s largest… Continue reading Library 2.0 - World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks...