I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill