Here comes another Christmas and we all wonder what to get the hard-to-please among our family and friends. Well, good old Archie McPhee still isn’t letting us down! Despite the fact that they no longer carry the Illustrated Librarian line of temporary tattoos (perfect for the librarian on your list), they do have a nice “Read or Die” shopping bag which is new. For other librarian(and zombie) related items you can check out my post Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia) Continue reading Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai