This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free