This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?