This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?