This Tuesday I attended my first Library Camp at the Allen County Public Library. No, I am not a librarian, but my husband is the head of Technology at the ACPL and I have discovered… Continue reading ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 - Overview ... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting