Found on this post from the Atlantic Free Press was a heartbreaking and thought-provoking article by Chip Ward, former Assistant Director for the Salt Lake City Public Library System. And if you want read… Continue reading The Library as Refuge - When There is Nowhere Else to Go...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc