I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- I have a Flickr Account!