The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am