The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!