The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Twitter Tools and News
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!