- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
I’ve been thinking about how to locate various things, specifically, my luggage when I travel, especially when cruising. If you’ve ever taken a cruise, you know that they give you a tag color such as… Continue reading Holiday Gift Ideas: Can't find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!... | 3 Comments
Before I get back to my regularly scheduled posts, more typically on Web 2.0 tools, I have one more generally useful tip/trick for you.
Yesterday, we had a refrigerator delivered by Sears and once… Continue reading Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!...
In my post of August 8, I wrote about the very cool Library Genius 2.0 t-shirts that Kay Gregg and Sean Robinson of the Allen County Public Library created for the Learning 2.0 program for… Continue reading Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!...